DESK YOGA FOR THE CORPORATE CRUSADER
In As Little As 10 Minutes, Reset + Restore Your Body From The Workday With These Physical Therapy-Based Exercises You Can Do Right At Your Desk!
GET STARTED NOW >
- Physical Therapy-Based Yoga Moves and Stretches, specifically created for those who sit for long periods, that work immediately to release commonly stiff, tight muscles that can cause joint strain, muscle pain, and headaches.
- Powerful Yoga Prehab® Pain Prevention Techniques that are easy-to-apply throughout your day to stop pain + stiffness before it starts.
- Stress-Busting Breath Techniques that are scientifically proven to melt away stress, clear your mind, detoxify your body and more!
- Full Body Detox: Each session recalibrates your body to do something incredible:
- Reverse cortisol release (your weight gain hormone).
- Relieve your tissues and cells from toxic build-up and excess compression.
- Reinvigorate your lymphatic flow and decrease inflammation.
- Naturally support your body’s ability to get rid of old, stuck, stale gunk.
▶️ 10 Easy-To-Follow Desk Exercise + Mobility Videos
⏱ 5-10-min Variations
🚫 No Monthly Subscription! (1-time purchase)
🔓 Lifetime Access
10 “Move-To-Improve Sessions": Short and sweet movement yoga practices that reverse the effects caused by sitting. Easily done at your desk, get incredible benefits in just a few minutes with modifications for EVERY body.
5x - 5 Minute Move-To-Improve Sessions for a quick fix.
5x - 10 Minute Move-To-Improve Sessions for when you have extra time!
LESSON 1: CLEAR THE SLATE
- Gently reset and clear your posture from workday compression with these exclusive easy-to-use mobility techniques you can use anywhere, anytime.
LESSON 2: UPPER BACK RELEASE
- Reverse the dreaded "Desk Hunch" and free up your chest to quickly relieve upper + mid back stiffness.
LESSON 3: NECK + SHOULDERS RELEASE
- Melt away neck + shoulder strain, rid yourself of annoying headaches, upper shoulder pain, and more!
LESSON 4: LOWER BACK RELEASE
- Find relief from low back strain with these easy to do movements that focus on freeing up your spinal joints and introducing more fluidity in and around your lower spine.
LESSON 5: HIP FREEDOM
- Easily release tight hip flexors and hamstrings to avoid the "chair-lock" positioning of your pelvis that occurs from sitting for long periods.
As a free gift, you'll also get:
Your guide to avoiding wrist and elbow injuries like:
- Mouse Elbow
- Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
- Wrist pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Guyon Canal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
This video is packed with tons of easy-to-use preventative and pain-relieving techniques like:
- Myofascial Release - self-assisted massage techniques to instantly relieve pain and tightness in your arms, wrists, and hands.
- Targeted Physical Therapy-Based Exercises and Stretches - use these to keep your elbows, wrist, and hands healthy for a lifetime!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
“I’ve bought other courses claiming to improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan’s teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises but much more focused and structured. His courses makes sense!”
– JamesGet Started Now>
THIS COURSE IS MEDICALLY-REVIEWED BY LEADING PHYSICAL REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS FOR SAFETY AND EFFICACY.
“What I really love about Tristan‘s courses is that he combines yoga with restorative care. Keeping in mind all the knowledge base that a Physical Therapist has related to safety for joints and overall generalized movements. I think that the videos are well thought out and the progression either every day or every week is adequate…the tips, the modifications that he gives are fantastic. They’re for every level and I highly recommend his videos. You will be completely satisfied. I just know it!“
– Michele Wahl, Licensed Physical Therapist
ABOUT TRISTAN GATTO
From retirees to celebrities, Tristan has helped people all over the world learn how to eliminate pain + stiffness without medications through physical therapy-based yoga and joint-safe mobility techniques that can be used in the comfort of your own home.
As the creator of Yoga Prehab® and Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, he is a pioneer in prehabilitative therapeutic practices that are designed for ALL LEVELS, doctor-approved, and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.
Each Yoga Prehab® course is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving body rejuvenation tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.